WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER, PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Be a part of a team of the best and brightest consultants in the IT industry. We deliver leading edge solutions to meet the needs of our clients. You’ll be working with companies in the greater Cleveland area to help solve complex problems, make their businesses more productive, collaborative, and profitable.
The Professional Services team is responsible for designing, developing, and deploying end to end business solutions. You will work closely with our Jedi Council consisting of business experts, web developers, and systems administrators to implement solutions from inception to production.
As a Web Application Developer you will write code, architect and design systems, build out proof of concepts, and compare and contrast technology alternatives. Web Application Developers will deliver the perfect blend of best practices and best value to our clients.
To be successful in this role, you will have the deepest commitment and the most serious mind. You love all things technology, you will enjoy working with both end users and technical teams on business problems, and you are an excellent self-directed learner. Finally, will strive to become a technical expert with an entrepreneurial drive and passion for customer satisfaction.
- Operate with a sense of urgency, emphasizing action; Continually drive projects to completion.
- Proactively manage expectations of all customers and management by identifying, communicating, and mitigating risks.
- Participate in the evaluation of new technologies, tools and methods.
- Maintain a high level of personal productivity and quality. Help others within the team to make improvements.
- Positively respond to change and influence others to do the same.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Foster cooperation and build consensus; Gain agreement and resolve issues and conflicts.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the design and development in Microsoft .NET and related technologies.
- Knowledge of software design best practices.
- Familiarity of cloud computing (Azure, AWS).
- Ability to investigate and document all facets of legacy systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Must be able to communicate at a level appropriate to the audience (direct reports, peers and senior management)
- Experience with ASP MVC, ASP.NET Core, Angular, and Bootstrap
- Experience with CMS systems like SharePoint and Sitecore
- Experience with networking and web standards such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, web security mechanisms, proxies, firewalls, load balancers.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum.
- Experience with TFS and Git.
- Working knowledge of cloud computing including virtualization, hosted services, multi-tenant cloud infrastructures, storage systems and content delivery networks.
- Strong customer-facing communication and careful listening skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer technical teams.
Details of the company
Exodus Integrity Service (EIS) is a strategic IT Consulting and Staffing company. We have a commitment be a leader in our industry by delivering the highest quality of service to our customers through competency, commitment, and integrity. EIS takes great pride in cultivating a fun, stimulating, and secure work environment for our employees. EIS has been in business for over 20 years servicing companies both large and small in the greater Cleveland area.
EIS is a growing company, with potential for advancement. We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, short term disability and life insurance, 401k, as well as paid time off, in a terrific work environment. EIS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
For 800 years (well maybe not 800), Exodus Integrity Services have trained Jedi.
· Expense reimbursement for job related training.
· Opportunities to be involved with projects outside of your skillset.
· Quarterly lunch and learn.
· Ability to network with 20 years of company relationships
*** U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident/Transfer of H1B Visa is required for most positions.
Please Note: The description above is to be a short description and overview of the position available. The description shall not be considered an all inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. EIS, Inc. reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
EIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EIS, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all candidates and employees. Hiring decisions are solely based upon job related criteria regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by U.S. law.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go tohttp://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
* Please note, for this position U.S. Citizenship is required.