Talent Sourcer/Acquisition Specialist
Here is WHAT you will be doing:
The Talent Sourcer/Acquisition Specialist, acting on leads generated by sources and/or through his/her own efforts, recruits candidates to fill job orders for EIS clients. You will work closely with candidates by leading them through the Placement Process. You will ensure candidate information is captured electronically within EIS databases. Attention to fine details is crucial.
- Proactively initiates contact with potential candidates to qualify them for EIS clients.
- Networks through industry contacts, associations, memberships, trade groups, employees, internet, etc.
- Convinces candidates to forward their resumes to EIS or to schedule times to meet in person.
- Determines the qualifications and placeability of candidates by conducting "behavioral based" interviews, phone screens, and technical assessments.
- Gathers information about a candidate's job responsibilities, current salary, salary expectations, reasons for leaving their current job, items they are looking for in a new job, etc.
- Checks references to confirm the qualifications of these candidates.
- Dedicates the majority of his/her time to finding qualified and placeable candidates using telephone, direct mail, internet, social media, CRM, etc.
- Forwards candidates and leads to recruiting team.
Here is why WE will want to talk to YOU:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum 2 years prior recruiting/sourcing experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills, with experience in MS Office products.
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and on time.
- Excellent planning, prioritizing and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
Here is why YOU will want to talk to US:
- If you are a self driven individual who enjoys getting to know people and help them in their careers you will enjoy this position.
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the company.
- Great compensation/benefits package with EIS.
- Great work environment!
*** U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident/Transfer of H1B Visa is required for most positions.
Please Note: The description above is to be a short description and overview of the position available. The description shall not be considered an all inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. EIS, Inc. reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
EIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EIS, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all candidates and employees. Hiring decisions are solely based upon job related criteria regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by U.S. law.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf