Our client on the East side of Cleveland is interested in speaking with experienced individuals with qualified credentials!
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will be responsible for leading all aspects of the software development life cycle. This includes from requirement gathering through user acceptance testing and implementation. Furthermore, you will be responsible for ensuring the end product is delivered with a strong focus on quality, performance, reuse and usability.
- Work with business analysts to develop solutions that meet specific business objectives and requirements
- Apply broad and expert application and system architecture and design capabilities over many technologies to implement secure, robust, transactional and service oriented architectures
- Hands-on participation in the design, development, and performance testing
- Full systems development life-cycle including design, coding, testing and documentation
- Facilitate the creation of prototypes in the feasibility phase of projects to ensure validity of solution designs
- Produce system design documents, participate in technical walkthroughs, conduct code reviews
- Develop software to deadlines and quality standards
- Support production systems and analyze problems, releasing patches and fixes as necessary
HERE IS WHY THEY WILL WANT TO TALK TO YOU:
- Bachelor or higher in Computer Science or related degree, required
- 1 - 3 years of application development experience:
- C# programming
- ASP.NET MVC
- .Net Framework 4.x
- XML / SOAP/ REST
- SQL 2008 R2 / SQL 2012
- Database design and performance tuning
- Complex queries, views, stored procedures, triggers and functions
- 3+ years SQL Reporting Services
- 1+ years MS Team Foundation source control
- Strong organizational and process analysis skills
- Ability to effectively work and interact with customers and team members
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and priorities
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Strong object-oriented application design and development experience
- Team leadership experience on a full life-cycle of a large enterprise project including business requirements gathering, design, development, testing, rollout and post implementation support
- Demonstrated experience in Agile / Scrum development methods
- SSIS user experience
HERE IS WHY YOU WANT TO TALK TO THEM:
This company has grown 30%+ year-over-year for almost 10 years, providing excellent opportunities for internal advancement while maintaining an employee-centric culture. This is one of the fastest growing organizations in the industry. Fun filled culture with a number of events put on regularly, including; cornhole tournaments, Olympic games, picnics, free food lunches, cookoffs, and more. Not to mention their exceptional benefits package. Health Insurance, with premiums that have remained the same for almost a decade, dental/vision/STD/LTD/life insurance, 401k match, PTO, and tuition reimbursement!
*** U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident/Transfer of H1B Visa is required for most positions.
Please Note: The description above is to be a short description and overview of the position available. The description shall not be considered an all inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. EIS, Inc. reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
EIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EIS, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all candidates and employees. Hiring decisions are solely based upon job related criteria regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by U.S. law.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf