Our Northeast Ohio area client is interested in speaking with experienced individuals with qualified credentials!
Salary commensurate with Experience.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Build software applications to provide the technical architecture of websites or web-based software products.
• Work with Web Design, Technical, Marketing, and Sales Departments to define needs and develop and implement solutions.
• Build and maintain user interface applications and supporting databases.
• Author complex web pages.
• Assist in project planning and website design.
• Create prototype and functional software.
• Evaluate and recommend new web technologies such as browsers, languages, and plug-ins based on Summit Racing Equipment’s short term needs and long term objectives.
• Recommend web-based technical standards.
• Administration of server-based internet and intranet applications.
• Provide statistics and analysis to the Marketing Department.
HERE IS WHY THEY WILL WANT TO TALK TO YOU:
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and collaborative environment.
- You have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- You can communicate effectively with management, peers, and the business.
- Possess knowledge of these technologies: .Net framework and development suites, Java Script, ODBC, ADO.Net, SQL, HTML, CSS, XML, MVC, Web API’s.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or MIS from a four-year college or university.
- Four years of web development and administration experience.
HERE IS WHY YOU WANT TO TALK TO THEM:
Our client is a leader in their Industry! They offer a casual, family friendly work environment. Their development teams are focused on custom new development with the latest technologies. They offer a full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, Gym reimbursement, 401k, Profit Sharing, Tuition reimbursement, Company paid Life and Disability, PTO and Holiday pay.
*** U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident/Transfer of H1B Visa is required for most positions.
Please Note: The description above is to be a short description and overview of the position available. The description shall not be considered an all inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. EIS, Inc. reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
EIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EIS, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all candidates and employees. Hiring decisions are solely based upon job related criteria regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by U.S. law.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf