Cloud Technical Lead
Salary commensurate with experience.
Our Cleveland area client is interested in speaking with experienced individuals with qualified credentials!
No Corp to Corp. Our client is not able to provided Sponsorship.
Here is WHAT you will be doing:
- Manage and lead all Cloud implementation activities
- Identify Cloud migration opportunities and develop the technical and implementation roadmap and savings plan
- Work with cloud service providers for service improvements
- Implement Cloud in every platform, working with IT and business
- Work to combine decentralized infrastructure into a Cloud model
Here is why THEY will want to talk to YOU:
- 10 plus years experience as an IT professional
- Infrastructure Architecture background in large Enterprises
- Bachelor or Master Degree, focus on computer or information science.
- Broad Application expertise including experiences with IAAS, PAAS and SAAS models
- Planning, project management and implementation leadership, identifying opportunities for automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Technology leadership and management capabilities as well as managing and developing existing staff or leading cross functional teams.
- Enable cloud innovation
- Hands-on technical depth; oversight, problem-solving, implementation, upgrades
- Knowledge of cloud technologies/services
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Proven negotiating skills
- Demonstrated team player
- Strong communication skills
Here is why YOU want to talk to THEM:
Our Fortune 500 client is an industry leader and offers excellent perks and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Stock Purchase Plan, Short and Long Term Disability) along with very generous PTO and bonuses! Individuals boast of their great perks along, awesome work environment, and opportunity for advancement.
*** U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident/Transfer of H1B Visa is required for most positions.
Please Note: The description above is to be a short description and overview of the position available. The description shall not be considered an all inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. EIS, Inc. reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
EIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EIS, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all candidates and employees. Hiring decisions are solely based upon job related criteria regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by U.S. law.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf