Sr. .Net Consultant
Rate commensurate with Experience
Our Cleveland area client is interested in speaking with experienced individuals with qualified credentials!
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Working on a dynamic team, you will participate on a project to implement and integrate a third party solution. Lead 1-2 other developers. Communicate with business partners, EDI team, and Vendor.
HERE IS WHY THEY WILL WANT TO TALK TO YOU:
Your skills and experience include:
1. Extensive experience using .NET, C#, Web application, Windows service, TFS, VB.NET, XML, HTML, SQL server, DB2
2. Strong analytical skills leading to efficient programming and problem resolution.
3. Knowledge of programming design and coding techniques and project management techniques.
4. Knowledge of data base and data communications technology.
5. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
6. Problem-solving attitude that serves to enhance the organization
7. Knowledge of state of the art technology
1. JAVA, Java Script, MVC, CSS, IIS Manager, QMF, Mainframe COBOL
2. Healthcare application
3. Insurance applications
4. RAD, SOAP, Web Services
HERE IS WHY YOU WANT TO TALK TO THEM:
Our Client is a large company with a relaxed atmosphere. They are a leader in an Industry that is forced to innovate and adapt, offering many opportunities to contribute. As a consultant with us, EIS is an Industry leader and offers excellent benefits and holiday pay! Since 1993, we have brought hundreds of companies and thousands of talented IT professionals together
*** U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident/Transfer of H1B Visa is required for most positions.
Please Note: The description above is to be a short description and overview of the position available. The description shall not be considered an all inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. EIS, Inc. reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
EIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EIS, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all candidates and employees. Hiring decisions are solely based upon job related criteria regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by U.S. law.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf