Rate commensurate with experience.
12 month Contract
Our Fortune 1000 Cleveland area client is interested in speaking with experienced individuals with qualified credentials!
No Corp to Corp. Our client is not able to provided Sponsorship.
Here is what you will be doing:
You will be working with Implementations and Client Services to resolve customer problems and assist with new customer installs. Create, update, and complete documentation for internal processes and procedures. Provide assistance and guidance to system users, including field resources. Consult with users to define needs and system requirements. Respond to work queue requests and maintain accurate records of work performed. Participate in rotation to provide after hours customer support.
Here is why they will want to talk to you:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or IT related field
- Related Systems experience - Required, 1 year, Advanced
- Understanding of transaction processing environment
- Understanding of ATM status monitoring environment is desired
- Understanding ATM software distribution environment
- Understanding of HP Openview/Radia or equiv patch management environment
- Application troubleshooting and QA testing experience
- General hardware and software ATM knowledge
- Advanced operating knowledge of and experience with personal computers
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task - Desired, 2 years, Intermediate"
Here is why you want to talk to them:
A Fortune 1000 company with a tremendous GROWTH story! Our client is a leader in their Industry and EIS offers excellent perks and benefits(Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Short and Long Term Disability) along with very generous PTO!
*** U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident/Transfer of H1B Visa is required for most positions.
Please Note: The description above is to be a short description and overview of the position available. The description shall not be considered an all inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. EIS, Inc. reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
EIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EIS, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all candidates and employees. Hiring decisions are solely based upon job related criteria regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by U.S. law.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf