Identity access management Analyst
12+ Month Contract Role
Our Canton, Ohio Client is interested in speaking with experienced individuals with qualified credentials!
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The Analyst, Identity Access Management (IAM) will assist in driving a global Identity Access Management program, and will be responsible for fulfilling access requests, revoking access rights, troubleshooting incidents and user issues, and completing projects as determined by the Team Lead and Manager.
• Quickly, accurately, and appropriately provision access rights for users according to access requests
• Quickly, accurately, and appropriately work through the termination process for users who have left the Company, including identifying all access rights for terminated users in all disparate systems, and disabling those rights to prevent unauthorized access
• Troubleshooting user access related issues and incidents to ensure end users are successfully able to use systems and perform job functions
• Completing projects as determined by Team Lead and/or Manager, possibly including audit remediation efforts, system access cleanup efforts, analysis of inappropriate access rights, process/procedure improvement projects, etc.
HERE IS WHY THEY WILL WANT TO TALK TO YOU:
• Degree (Associate, Bachelor) preferred
• Certification in business, IT, and/or security preferred
• 1-4 years working in IT required
HERE IS WHY YOU WANT TO TALK TO THEM:
EIS is a leading strategic technical Consulting and IT Staffing firm based in NE Ohio. We are celebrating 20 years as a market leader. We offer our Consultants Full benefits including Medical and Dental, along with Holiday pay. Our client offers a progressive and modern work environment.
*** U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident/Transfer of H1B Visa is required for most positions.
Please Note: The description above is to be a short description and overview of the position available. The description shall not be considered an all inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. EIS, Inc. reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
EIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EIS, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all candidates and employees. Hiring decisions are solely based upon job related criteria regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by U.S. law.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf